Waxed Works - Specialist Waxing and Laser Hair Removal in Norwich. Intimate Waxes Using Peelable Wax
You are viewing the desktop site.
To view the mobile site, click / touch here
HOW TO BOOK
Please telephone or e-mail us. E-mails can be actioned out of hours if you need us in a rush!
If you choose to book an appointment with us, you MUST have a minimum of two weeks hair growth since shaving or three weeks since waxing when you come in.
We are getting booked up! Our opening hours, with the exception of Boxing Day when we are closed, are the same as normal.
If you have a hectic party this year, please plan ahead to avoid dissapointment (adding a full leg to your usual wax for example!)
Our Cancellation & Lateness Policy
Reasoning In Detail:
- Why do we have one?
- To put a stop to new clients booking appointments and not attending.
- To discourage as many people as possible from changing appointments with no notice, leaving us no chance of filling the booking.
- We can no longer cater for significant lateness as we are so busy.
- We want to keep as many of you as happy as possible. By having appointments taken up by those who don't attend, we can't see the people who really want to come in.
- Why was it introduced?
- The number of clients wishing to change their appointments last minute was beginning to rise dramatically.
- The number of new clients not turning up for first appointments rose significantly in 2014 and maintained a high level well into 2015.
- The Company both grew significantly and continued to see the same incidence of lateness between 2014 - 2015.
- The staff were losing vital breaks and lunch times.
- The staff were missing busses, trains and lifts at the end of their shifts.
- The staff were being subjected to abusive behaviour and we felt a policy would help people see the situation from our view-point.
- We were receiving complaints from clients who had booked appointments in their lunch hour and were being forced to wait for significant periods.
- Other points:
- We would rather not have introduced such a policy. Clients with legitimate, and sometimes serious, reasons for missing or changing their appointments will
undoubtedly get a raw deal - we acknowledge and apologise that you may end up losing a deposit because we have had to apply a policy which was designed to filter out time-wasters.
It is far more expensive for us to take payments online than it is to do so after you have successfully attended your appointment!
- Please do not be offended that we ask you to pre-pay for your appointment. We are trying to encourage our clients to book appointments at times they can definitely make. Whilst we understand that your wax is not the most important thing in your life, it is in ours!
- We do not store or have access to card details, which is also why we do not take payments over the phone.
- As George, the owner, is not always present, you can expect the policy to be strictly applied in all cases to avoid junior members of staff having to make difficult decisions as to whether an excuse for missing a pre-paid appointment is valid or not.
- Although we recognise that someone losing a deposit because of a traffic accident over which they have no control is unlikely to be particularly cheerful about the situation, we are unlikely to make exceptions. We are not trying to rip you off, but the policy has to carry some weight otherwise we are back where we started.
- It has only happened 3 times in two years, but if you swear at me or my staff or become aggressive, there will be no further conversation, whatever your situation.
- All appointments are provisional until they have been paid for.
- All clients are required to pre-pay for appointments at the time of booking, or shortly thereafter if you have called or e-mailed to book.
- Correct notice is at least 24 hours.
- If you have pre-paid for an appointment and you do not attend it, wish to cancel or move it to a later date with incorrect notice, then your pre-payment is forfeit. You will have to pre-pay for another appointment before being entered into the diary again.
- If you have pre-paid for an appointment and wish to reduce the treatments you have requested, you must give correct notice or else the minimum cost of your appointment will be the entirety of the deposit.
- Appointments may be brought forward or extended without penalty if we have space to accomodate you.
- If you are late for an appointment, irrespective of reason or degree, we retain the right to cancel or ammend your booking. If we cancel your appointment the pre-paid deposit is forfeit. If we are only able to achieve a shorter service than the one you originally booked, there will be no refunds.
- If the client after you has arrived before you and you are late, we reserve the right to see the other client before you.